Thanks Fifikins and Sockbunny for mentioning me on their podcasts, A Down Under Yarn and Sockbunny Knit and Fit!
iTunes Update: Still working on it, but you can manually add my podcast to iTunes or Downcast. Here's How. This is the URL to use when doing it: http://blip.tv/holdingthesticks/rss/itunes/
1st Period - In the Zone - Fiber Arts (6:40)
1. Mork by Julia Farwell-Clay
2. Maks Hot Water Bottle Cover by Linda Johnson
- Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Roving in the Merlot colorway. Finished another skein; 3 more to go!
She Shoots, She Scores!
- Easy Beanie by Tatjana Gunther
1. Ice Yarns Tweed DK in green and purple
2. Crochet Me: Designs to Fuel the Crochet Revolution by Kim Werker
2nd Period - Training Room (24:38)
Fitness: It's a struggle, but I'm getting it done.
Self-Care: Omni Massage Roller (or you can use a tennis or racquet ball) - How to give yourself a forearm and hand massage.
3rd Period - Hockey Talk (33:00)
Checkers new acquisition Luke Pither doing a great job & defenseman Michal Jordan is rockin' the house.
Hurricanes: ... don't want to talk about it... except for Zac Dalpe who played a great game!
Hockey 101: These are the people in the Hockey Game! or Who's that out on the ice/behind the bench?
Post-Game Chatter (45:41)
Weather again with video
Dentist report. BOO HISS!
I'd like to hibernate now! Gimme a good book and some potato chips! ;)