Monday, January 14, 2013

Episode 6 - Rainy Monday


I tried a different compression and it squashed me a little. Sorry guys! I'll be back to normal next time. :)


Intro
  Still working on getting the show on iTunes
  Thanks for participating in my Ravelry group!
  I am wearing my Woodland Shawl, knit with handspun. :)

1st Period - In the Zone (4:13)
Developing Play:
  1. Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits
  2. Knit Sampler Afghan by Coats and Clark
  3. Mork by Julia Farwell-Clay
  4. Easy Beanie by Tatjana Gunther

Spin-o-Rama
  -Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Roving in Merlot colorway - 3-ply sport-ish weight yarn.

2nd Period - Training Room (16:47)
Fitness:
  Not allowing myself to play games until after I work out.
Self-Care:
  5 tips for managing stress.

3rd Period - Hockey Talk (28:28)
  Checkers and Hurricanes talk.
  Response to lockout
Hockey 101: Question from zillalatte (Kellie from WA).
 "Why do they swap players around sometimes when they drop the puck?"

Post-Game Chatter (40:21)
  Weather, Christmas decor put away, and sick people!
  Video: Rainy Monday from my front porch

No comments:

Post a Comment