Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Episode 9: Little House in the Snow



Pre-Game Report:

Contact me:
  ShanthiDragon on Ravelry
  Emily3022 on Plurk and Twitter
  Join my Ravelry Group!

The video is also available on YouTube.
If you would like to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, you can do so manually with the following podcast URL: http://blip.tv/holdingthesticks/rss/itunes .  Here's How.

Thanks to all of you who watch, participate in the Ravelry Group, and interact with me on social media!
Thanks to  Vicki (dragonfly7673) for mentioning me on Dragonfly Soars last week.

Adding 2 new intermission segments to the show this week!

First Period: In the Zone (4:43)
 Developing Play
  1. Mork by Julia Farwell-Clay with Berroco Ultra Alpaca, color 6281 (Redwood Mix)
  2. the beekeeper's quilt by tiny owl knits with scrap yarn
  3. Knit Sampler Afghan by Coats & Clark with Red Heart Soft, this week's square is in the Navy colorway.

 Spin-o-rama
  2 oz of singles. KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Roving in the Merlot colorway

 She Shoots, She Scores!!!
  1. Headband - my own design, in Lorna's Laces Sportmate in the Desert Flower colorway.
  2. Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen in Red Heart super saver, black; and Plymouth Encore 0215

First Intermission: Rec League (16:48)
  Valentine's Yarn-along is going on! See the  Ravelry Group for details.

Second Period: Training Room (18:19)
 My fitness week.
 Epsom salt baths

Second Intermission: Around the League (23:16)
 Overview.

Third Period: Hockey Talk (24:07)
 Zach Boychuk and Zac Dalpe chatter.
 Hockey 101: Stopages (including icing and off-side!)

Post-Game Chatter (38:37)
 It rained! Then it snowed!
 I had an iPhone fail.
 I want to give DPN's another try.

Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment