Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Episode 9: Little House in the Snow
ShanthiDragon on Ravelry
Emily3022 on Plurk and Twitter
Join my Ravelry Group!
The video is also available on YouTube.
If you would like to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, you can do so manually with the following podcast URL: http://blip.tv/holdingthesticks/rss/itunes . Here's How.
Thanks to all of you who watch, participate in the Ravelry Group, and interact with me on social media!
Thanks to Vicki (dragonfly7673) for mentioning me on Dragonfly Soars last week.
Adding 2 new intermission segments to the show this week!
First Period: In the Zone (4:43)
1. Mork by Julia Farwell-Clay with Berroco Ultra Alpaca, color 6281 (Redwood Mix)
2. the beekeeper's quilt by tiny owl knits with scrap yarn
3. Knit Sampler Afghan by Coats & Clark with Red Heart Soft, this week's square is in the Navy colorway.
2 oz of singles. KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Roving in the Merlot colorway
She Shoots, She Scores!!!
1. Headband - my own design, in Lorna's Laces Sportmate in the Desert Flower colorway.
2. Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen in Red Heart super saver, black; and Plymouth Encore 0215
First Intermission: Rec League (16:48)
Valentine's Yarn-along is going on! See the Ravelry Group for details.
Second Period: Training Room (18:19)
My fitness week.
Epsom salt baths
Second Intermission: Around the League (23:16)
Third Period: Hockey Talk (24:07)
Zach Boychuk and Zac Dalpe chatter.
Hockey 101: Stopages (including icing and off-side!)
Post-Game Chatter (38:37)
It rained! Then it snowed!
I had an iPhone fail.
I want to give DPN's another try.
Have a great week everyone!