Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holding the Sticks, Episode One




Recorded December 3, 2012
Please bear with me as I learn the ropes of this podcasting thing!
Thanks for checking out the show.

Show Notes:

Intro and Contact Information:
Ravelry: ShanthiDragon
Twitter: Emily3022

First Period  - In the Zone (Fiber Arts) 6:20
Developing Play (WIPs)
Cnidaria by Anna Sudo
Fair Isle Ski Band and Mittens by Patons

Spin-o-rama! (Spinning)
- 32 oz Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Roving in Merlot. 3-ply, for a sweater!

She shoots! She SCORES! (FO's)
-Ingleside by Katie White
-All Washed Up by Jill Arnusch
-Knitted Christmas Stockings by Joy Green

Second Period - Training Room (Fitness and Self-Care) 18:16
My fitness and massage therapy journey.
Couch to 5K Training Plan

Third Period - Hockey Talk 26:50
Me, blabbering about hockey!
Plus, Justin Faulk's grisly Twitter picture (don't look if you're squeamish!)
You, too, can follow Justin: @JustinFaulk27 XD

Post Game Chatter 32:06
Chatter about Christmas, visitors, and my dogs

5 comments:

  1. Loved the episode, Emily! Can't wait for episode 2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for an interesting episode. I'm a knitter who is all hockey hockey hockey and am happy to find another like minded. I hope you have another episode before the holidays get too busy.
    Best of luck keeping up the running in the winter time. What is your bad weather fall back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your podcast. Great job. I look forward to seeing your next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reallly enjoyed your first podcast, I will continue to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! Zillalatte, I use a bike trainer when the weather is bad. It's a frame that I mount my bike on to turn it into a stationary bike. :)

    ReplyDelete