Monday, August 26, 2013

Update



Hi all! I just wanted to pop in here to apologize for not recording the last couple of weeks. Life has been getting in the way. I had every intention of putting an episode up this week but am unexpectedly having to work lots of extra hours doing data entry this week and possibly next. If I can I'll record later this week. If not, I will be back to it as soon as I can.

I have a lot to share with you, especially on the fitness front since I've started working with an experienced runner who hosts a ladies running group early Sunday mornings. I've learned a ton and upped my weekly mileage. It's fun and exciting! And of course, I've made progress on my knitting and spinning projects too. That Miss Babs fiber I was spindle spinning turned out So pretty! :)

Thanks for hanging in there with me! I appreciate all of you who watch.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment