Monday, March 11, 2013
Episode 13: Hitting the Road
ShanthiDragon on Ravelry
Emily3022 on Plurk and Twitter
Join my Ravelry Group!
The video is also available on YouTube.
If you would like to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, you can do so manually with the following podcast URL: http://blip.tv/holdingthesticks/rss/itunes . Here's how:
Click on “File” (you may have to set your iTunes to show the menu bar & I’m not sure how to do this.)
Click on “Subscribe to Podcast…”
A box will come up. Type (or copy and paste) http://blip.tv/holdingthesticks/rss/itunes/ and click OK
Thanks to Fifikins for gifting me the Lavender hat by Georgie Hallam!
Thanks to HippiePenguin for gifting me the Lattice Cable Hat by Hilary L. (HippiePenguin)!
First Period: In the Zone (6:32)
1. Knit Sampler Afghan by Coats & Clark with Red Heart Soft, this week's square is in Grape.
1. Finished the Friends in Fiber; 4 oz of BFL/Silk blend in the Bollywood Bash colorway. LOVE!
2. Started spinning the Alpaca Yarn Company Baby Alpaca Top - 8 oz Color 435. Will 3-ply it.
She Shoots, She SCORES!!!
1. Race For Life 2009 Chemo Cap by Erica Downs in Cascade Cherub DK in color 34
Modification: added 4 rows garter st at the beginning.
2. The Not-Just-For-Chemo Reversible Cloche by Mary Keenan with Bernat Satin in Plum Mist Heather.
First Intermission: Rec League (20:51)
March Mad Hatter KAL/CAL! See the Ravelry group for details. Prize announced!
One idea for donating hats: Bundles of Joy group on Ravelry
Second Period: Training Room (24:42)
Fitness update, new water bottle, weaning myself off of the blood pressure medicine.
Second Intermission: Around the League (30:13)
Check out the Sock Bunny Knit and Fit Podcast!
Third Period: Hockey Talk (32:42)
Hockey 101: Player safety and safety gear.
Post-Game Chatter (43:37)
One minute Mom update.
ATL here we come!